Monday 28 January 2013

Recent Goings on....

Hi All,

just to fill you in on what's been going on recently....I've been doing a bit of work for my greetings card agent 'the paintbox' ready for spring (next year of course). I've had loads of fun designing greetings cards for valentines, mother's day, and easter :) take a sneaky look:


I have also been busy doing some family and friend portraits.... I started originally doing them for family and friends as Christmas presents. I got that much interest from them I now do them on commission basis and had a few orders :) Feel free to contact me if you like them (natspencer@blueyonder.co.uk)


i love that I can see my own style shining through in all that i do now. I feel a lot better about things and can see my brand building just how i want it too. Smiles all round. 

hope you like them!

Nat xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment