Monday 2 April 2012

final pattern collections

I've been busy deciding on my final pattern collections and I have decided on 13 out of my final 15 in my collection.

these are in my final collection I just want 2 more to make it complete!

These are the patterns I'm deciding between to finish my collection off....

as wallpaper

patterns without the setting

I just don't know which to choose!. My tutors might even tell me that 15 is too many for a collection...and if that's the case then I have an even harder job on my hands of narrowing down! Any opinions on which is best let me know!!!

Enjoy xoxo Nat


1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie, glad to find your blog! Thanks for being a follower on mine - I think we've "met" on FB as I remember your textile designs.
    I would have loved to have been a textile designer, so its fascinating for me to follow what you are doing - I look forwrad to going back thru your earlier posts.
    All your designs are great, and my favs are top two and bottom right designs.
    Good luck and have fun!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete